Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, Aug 8th, CT NORMAL

Hello to all of you.  I hope you are doing well.  It has been awhile since I've posted so I thought I would touch base with all of my supporters out there.  I am pleased to announce that my CT Scan done the end of July was normal.  I am on schedule to start work again next week with orientation at the new job.  Other than the commute, I am excited about the new opportunity.
I continue to see all of my alternative practitioners: acupuncture, healing meditations, neuro-reflex therapy, chiropractor and now lymphatic drainage.  I continue to walk with my mom.  I have also now started to swim laps again and did Zumba for the first time in almost a year, this past weekend. It felt great.  I needed to take a nap shortly after coming home, but at least I made it through the class.
I continue to look forward to all of your messages and would love to visit with any of you if you haven't seen me in awhile.  Hope you have an enjoyable time these last few weeks of summer.  I love the warm weather, so I'm going to hate to see the summer come to an end.
Thank you again for your love and support,
Denise

1 comment:

Traci said...

I remember our Zumba nights here in Yuma. You are such an amazing woman Denise and know that you are thought about often. XOXO


Dr. Oliver