Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wow, again it's been a long time since I've posted to my blog.  I continue to receive all the alternative medical treatments to help overcome the chemo side effects.  Besides fitting in a few walks a week, I continue to work out at the gym to build up my stamina.  I returned to work part time (3 days a week) a few weeks ago at Kaiser in Fremont.  It's exhausting to say the least.

I'm on a regiment to have a check up every three months for two years with my surgical oncologist.  I will have the CA 125 test every three months also.  As long as I am symptom free, I won't have any additionals test or check ups.  At three years, I will see the doctor every six months and the fifth year once a year.

I had many of you voice that you can't post a comment and I don't know why this is happening.  Feel free to contact me via text or phone.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:


Dr. Oliver