Monday, April 30, 2012

Treat-Meant for You Day

Oliver and I participated in St Joseph's Treat-meant for you day for anyone diagnosed with cancer in the past year or currently in treatment.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  Oliver was so good with all the participants and so willing to give love to anyone who showed interested.  I also made a presentation on the meaning of cancer and forgiveness.  It went pretty well.
My next presentation will be Wednesday, May 16th at St Joseph's if anyone is interested in attending. It is from 6-7:30 and I will be talking about: Treatment Beyond the Prescription Pad.
I continue to juice and drink green smoothies.  I'm also cutting back on gluten more and more.  I really don't think I have a gluten issue but my blood tests continue to show high inflammation so that is my next step in changing my nutrition.  I'm eating about 75% or so raw and very rarely any processed foods.  I find doing one thing at a time, either taking away something or adding in something one by one has been helpful for me.  Dad and I are in the process of planting a garden.  My cucumber and spinach seedlings are starting to come up.  We already have strawberries and parsley producing.  YEA!!!
I'm considering putting on a fire-walking event.  If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know.  They historically are very powerful, potentially life changing events for people.  Some of you may have seen Oprah walk with Tony Robbins.  A gentleman I met at Jack Canfield's seminar in 2009 is a facilitator so he is helping me start the planning. Should be fun.  I will keep you posted on all the details.
Please keep in touch and thank you for being in my life.
Denise

No comments:


Dr. Oliver