Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday, December 21st

The last few days Denise has been experiencing some unexplained back pain.  She has appointments on Thursday with her surgeon for a post surgery checkup and the oncologist.  She hopes to find the reason for the back pain and the game plan for her future chemo therapy.  She continues to take her daily walks with Oliver.

We are all impatiently waiting for Denise's appointment to have her port-a-cath and IP inserted.  The harsh reality of the impending chemo therapy and hair loss brings on lots of emotions to grasp and deal with.

Happy Holidays and Many Blessings to all of you, Joan (Mom)

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Denise I hope all goes well on Thursday, your in my prayers, "One Day at a Time".

Traci said...

Sending love and positive thoughts your direction. You are an amazing woman:) XOXO

dbheinlein said...

Good luck today at the Dr. I hope you are able to get some answers and some pain relief!
Thinking of you all the time. Yesterday, the boys and I made a gingerbread house and gingerbread houses always remind me of you. Today I saw a bumper sticker with "Cancer Sucks" on it. We're baking cookies today and well, you and baking go hand in hand.
I wish I knew what to say about chemo and hair loss and all the rest. You are a beautiful and amazing woman, so let everyone's thoughts and prayers lift you when you're down. Rest, relax and we love you.

Pat said...

Denise,

Praying all your pain resolves and that your chemo goes well on Thursday.

You are such an inspiration to us all and I love that your mom is keeping us a breast of your days. Muahh to your mom ( and your dad), it seems like I've known them for as long as I've known you.

Huge huge hugs...

Love, Pat


Dr. Oliver